Your Website Conversion Optimisation Review
Your Website Conversion Review will tell you where and why your website is not converting sales or sales leads, and how to resolve it.
This isn’t a website review that looks at back-links, a break down of your SEO, or how it links to your social media. This is about why your website is not generating sales or sales leads.
The report provides
- A full in depth analysis of the overall look and feel of your website.
- Areas of your website that are failing your business.
- Full recommendations on how to increase conversion on your website.
- Suggested changes to content to capture the attention of your visitor and keep them on your site.
- Recommendation on what Call to Action to have to help increase leads.
- All laid out in a very easy to read format that can be given to your web designer so you instruct them on which recommendations to action.
What to Expect
Before we start I provide a Free 15 min no obligation chat before you decide to proceed or not with the review.
The review process begins with us having a 1-2-1 consultation to discuss your business and what you want from your website. Following that I conduct a professional and independent overview of your website focusing on optimising your key pages for conversion.
Your current SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is also briefly reviewed and then all documented into an easy to understand report, which will identify areas or issues with your website that may be causing visitors to leave your site. These include but are not limited to: –
- User experience
- Correct Internet Marketing Strategy
I send you my findings in a PDF format, so that you can then pass this document onto your website designer to make the necessary changes you want actioned.
If you are using a WordPress website chances are you can make the updates yourself saving time and money waiting for your web designer to do it for you.
Image for illustration purposes only
Price : 599
Q: Does this mean I have to get a new website?
No, not necessarily. The only time I would recommend that would be if the website theme itself did not represent your business or it was extremely outdated. If you have a Content Management System website such as WordPress, it’s very easy to make changes including trying a new ‘theme’ that may suit your business branding better than your current theme.
If you are not getting sales or leads through your website then your website is not optimised for conversion. DON’T complete any forms, email me direct and get your consultation booked before you lose any more customers.